Nossaman Attorneys Earn Recognition in Southern California
Nossaman LLP is pleased to announce that 11 partners have been named to the "2016 Southern California Super Lawyers" list.
The following attorneys have been selected for this recognition:
- Barney A. Allison, Government Finance
- Mary Lynn K. Coffee, Environmental
- John J. Flynn III, Environmental Litigation
- Frederic A. Fudacz, Environmental
- Byron P. Gee, Environmental Litigation
- David Graeler, Real Estate
- Allan H. Ickowitz, Bankruptcy: Business
- E. George Joseph, Business Litigation
- Alfred E. Smith, Environmental Litigation
- Robert D. Thornton, Environmental
- Paul S. Weiland, Environmental Litigation
Super Lawyers selects attorneys on an annual, state-by-state basis using a patented multiphase selection process. The "2016 Southern California Super Lawyers" list appears in the February 2016 issues of Los Angeles magazine, Orange Coast magazine, Riviera San Diego, Southern California Super Lawyers Magazine, and online at superlawyers.com.