We are experienced in representing landowners and developers on wetlands issues, including permitting and valuation matters.
We also perform extensive water quality work related to the construction and entitlement/development of land use and infrastructure projects.
We have experience in negotiating California Department of Fish and Game Streambed Alteration Agreements (Section 1600 et seq), and in obtaining Section 404 permits from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers pursuant to Clean Water Act requirements and 401 certification from the Regional Water Quality Control Board.
- 07.17.2020 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- WOTS Next? An Update on the Clean Water Act and Regulation of Waters of the State & Waters of the U.S.06.25.2020 | California Water Views
- 04.28.2020 | California Water Views
- 04.25.2020 | California Water Views
- 04.16.2020 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 03.31.2020 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 03.25.2020 | California Water Views
- 12.06.2019 | Austin, TX
- 05.21.2019 | Costa Mesa, CA
- 05.09.2019 | Monterey, CA
- 03.29.2019 | Houston, TX