Environmental quality standards and regulations cover number of complex issues, including air quality. Compliance is rarely straightforward. Clients rely on our administrative and litigation experience to help them resolve environmental quality disputes with federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
We advise clients and defend actions under the Clean Air Act, the California Health and Safety Code, and regulations adopted by local Air Quality Management Districts and Air Pollution Control Districts, collectively known as Air Districts.
We work closely with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the California Air Resources Board, and local Air Districts on a variety of projects. Clients rely upon us to implement compliance strategies and settlements, assist in obtaining air quality permits, and provide counsel on compliance laws specific to California.
We have advised and represented clients at local Air Districts throughout California including the:
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Monterey Bay Unified Air Pollution Control District
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- San Luis Obispo Air Pollution Control District
- South Coast Air Quality Management District
- 10.25.2018 | Nossaman eAlert
- 04.22.2018 | The Natural Lawyer
- 02.18.2014 | Law360
- 07.16.2012 | Law360
- 10.2012 | Portland, OR